Honorary Fellows of STAI
Honorary Fellows are persons who have rendered meritorious service to the sugar industry or for the advancement of sugar technology and or whose connections with the Association can be deemed as an honour to the Association. Following eminent persons are currently Honorary Fellows of STAI:
- Dr. Oscar Almazan - ISSCT Counsellor from Cuba
- Mr. Ranjit Puri - Chairman Isgec Heavy Engineering Ltd. and Chairman Saraswati Sugar Mills Ltd.
- Mr. S.C. Sharma - Regional Director (African Operations), The Mehta Group, Uganda
Honorary Life Members of ISSCT
ISSCT Council elects honorary life members during the congress to fill up the vacancy so as to make a total of 25. Following STAI members are currently honorary life members of ISSCT:
- Mr DM Sawhney, Chairman and Managing Director, Triveni Turbine Ltd., CMD, Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd. and past Chair of the ISSCT Council and the Executive Committee
- Mr Ranjit Puri, Chairman Isgec Heavy Engineering Ltd., Chairman Saraswati Sugar Mills Ltd. and Past President, STAI.